• Moonshine Flats Honky-Tonk Headed to Nashville | The Tennessean | February 2016
The Tennessean reports San Diego-based Moonshine Flats bringing a sexy edge honky-tonk bar to Nashville.
• San Diego’s Moonshine Flats is Opening a 38,000 Square Foot Honky Tonk on Steroids in Nashville | Eater Nashville | February 2016
Eater Nashville announces the opening of another Moonshine Flats in the honky tonk capital of the world.
• Country-Rock Venue Heading to Pacific Beach | Union Tribune San Diego | November 2015
The San Diego Union Tribune talks with Good Time Design CEO Ty Hauter about Moonshine Beach and the growth of the Moonshine brand with projected ventures into Nashville and Las Vegas!
• Best of San Diego 2015: Culture & Business | San Diego Magazine | July 2015
San Diego Magazine names Moonshine Flats as a must-see spot with an in-your-face country feel.
• Moonshine Flats Kicks Off Summer Concert Series | DiscoverSD | May 2015
DiscoverSD announces Moonshine Flats’ summer concert series featuring up and coming country acts such as Old Dominion, Dallas Smith and Blackjack Billy.
• Where to Eat on Super Bowl Sunday in San Diego | Eater San Diego | January 2015
Eater lists Moonshine Flats and The Deck as places to watch the big game on a monster 35″ x 25′ LED screen with food and drink specials.
• Downtown Becoming a Happening Place for Live Music | San Diego Downtown News | October 2014
San Diego Downtown News boasts Moonshine Flats an ideal venue with a large stage and a floor-to-ceiling LED screen perfect for live music. The high level entertainment and production sets the scene for a good old-fashioned honky-tonk bar.
• Best San Diego Dance Clubs | USA Today | August 2014
USA Today ranks San Diego’s Top Dance clubs to visit in their list of the best places to let loose! Moonshine Flats comes in at the top as place that’s a hit with guests regardless of musical taste and San Diego’s largest dance floor!
• Open Air Venue To Have Bars, Games, Pizza & Music | Eater San Diego | May 2014
Eater gives the scoop on “The Deck” at Moonshine Flats, a venue extension opening Summer 2014, with a planned retractable roof will sit two shipping container bars dispensing beer, moonshine-based cocktails, and slushies; a double-wide trailer will function as a coal-fired pizza kitchen.
• Moonshine Flats Whoops and Hollers into East Village | Eater San Diego | February 2014
Eater gives San Diego a tour inside Moonshine Flats, a 7,000 sq. ft. playground of fun with line dancing & live country music
• Downtown Nightclub Goes Country| Union Tribune San Diego | February 2014
CEO, Ty Hauter, speaks with Roger Hedgecock about giving new life to East Village & Culy Warehouse with the opening of the country-rock dance venue, Moonshine Flats
• Peer Inside Moonshine Flats, a New Adult Playground | Eater San Diego | December 2013
Eater SD gets a sneak peek tour & details of the new turbo-charged all-in-one drinking, dancing and singing Moonshine Flats venue.
• Incoming: Moonshine Flats | San Diego Magazine | October 2013
San Diego Magazine announces “Moonshine Flats,” the newest addition to the Good Time Design family of venues.